Monday, August 10, 2009

Interview


All-

Please include me in your prayers tonight or tomorrow morning (if you remember). I am heading to a job interview at 1:15pm tomorrow. I will be trying to get a new job at the Court of Appeals downtown. It isn't extremely well-paying - but it should provide us the minivan that we need.

Ultimately, I want to be where God wants me to be. I think he left me at the Archives for these past few years (despite the pay and atmosphere) because it is a place that allows me to listen to lots of podcasts (whereby I gained alot of knowledge and faith) and because it is a workplace where religion is regularly discussed (providing a door for the gospel to be proclaimed).

I feel in my heart that he is ready for me to move on - I hope that isn't just me being ready to move on! So, please pray that I will do well in the interview and that I am able to trust in His grace whatever the outcome of His perfect will for my life turns out to be.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment