Monday, April 5, 2010

Why no "Holy Week-Sunday?"


You may have noticed that I did not conclude the week with a "Holy Week-Sunday" post.  My apologies, I spent much of Resurrection Day at the hospital with my wife.

It was a bittersweet Easter weekend for us. We lost our baby yesterday at 12 weeks to miscarriage. It was very rough for my wife with 7 hrs of labor before the OB had to do surgery.

In the midst of such sadness we cling to the hope that comes from knowing that "He is Risen!"

As we head into this week we mourn for sure - but we are strengthened in knowing that we shall yet see our precious child in the presence of our heavenly Father.

Thank you all for your prayers in this difficult time and thanks to God that he loved us so much that he sent his Son to die for us and rise again that our sins would be washed away and that we might become his adopted heirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment